Wednesday, January 2, 2019

I am the New Year. Opportunity knocks, it is your turn to answer.

Have you ever noticed that opportunity keeps trying to happen to you.

Opportunity knocks on the door and you say, "Go away, I'm looking for my opportunity," and so it goes away. Puzzling.

Opportunity Now
I am the new year.
I am an unspoiled page in your book of time.
I am your next chance at the art of living,
I am your opportunity to practice what you have learned during the last twelve months of our life.
All that you sought the last year and failed to find is hidden in me.
I am waiting for you to search it out again with more determination.
In me lies the potential of all that you dreamed but did not dare to do.
All that you hoped but did not perform.
All that you paid for but did not yet experience.
These dreams slumber lightly waiting to be awakened by a touch of an enduring purpose.
 “Anonymous”

Get a new sense of purpose in your life. One of the great facts of life, Opportunity never goes away. As Elbert Hubbard said, "The actual fact is, Opportunity not only knocks on your door, it is playing the anvil chorus at every door then waits around the corner with a club."


You are always in the right place at the right time if you have the right attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment